Blogroll

Plaza Indonesia

Cell Phones Plaza Indonesia

Welcome to Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center ......!!!!

Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center is not the only blogs or websites that offer you to shop online. Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center is one of the many areas of online shopping sites that exist throughout the world. All of the products we offer from amazon is a product that we think you have a decent and good quality.

Why should mobile phone HTC?

As we know that the mobile world is very tight competition between Apple with its iPhone product and samsung galaxy with its products.
But it turns out there is one trademark of a very few and not known by many people in this world, he is the HTC mobile phone!!!!

Brands that one is not lost in things, strong battery, very good pixel resolution, and a very interesting here is its cheaper price compared to Apple and Samsung.

And back here Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center brings HTC mobile phone, cheap, stylish and very good quality and it is suitable for your child's birthday or a wedding anniversary gift for your wife. And may also use your own.



The real story of HTC mobile Phone users:






By -=BlackStrike=-

I always thought that iPhone is top of the game - I mean, Apple products usually are, right?

Well, I was looking for a gift for my wife's birthday and I really didn't like price of unlocked iPhone. I'm not US citizen so I can't get it through contract, so my only option was to buy it for full price and lets be honest - it's greatly exaggerated. So, I opted to instead switch to Android phone. Woooooooooow! Hello thar! :)

It took me awhile to choose which phone to buy and in the end, Inspire won with it's easily affordable price. Seriously, you can buy 2 of these for a price of 1 iPhone! And that is actually what I did - I bought one, used it for a week and went back to Amazon to order another one for my wife as the 1st one is staying with me.

Lets be honest, though - phone is not perfect. Yeah, battery could be stronger (get yourself 1600 mAh or stronger one for roughly $10), software could be slightly more polished but in all honesty, this is a 5 star phone.

PROs:

* HUGE screen! And with high resolution, wow!
* Easy to customize (software and hardware [i.e. stronger battery]). Take that, iPhone!
* PRICE! Did I mention that you can buy 2 of these for the price of 1 iPhone? Seriously? Steve, you've been awesome guy, may you rest in peace, but your products have been greatly overpriced.
* 8 MP camera! (not the best quality but surprisingly good)

CONs:

* Software could be slightly better. It does have some weird stuff going on, but nothing to tarnish this phone's great rep.
* BIG! Seriously, forget about carrying it in your pocket. This is mini tablet, I kid you not. I still love it. :)

For me, this is easy decision - this phone trumps anything else in the market when it comes to price/specs ratio. Yeah I know, everybody wants iPhone 4s, Samsung Galaxy S2 etc, but seriously, they can't really offer you much more considering huge price gap between them and this phone.

I know I bought 2 for reason. Trust me, this phone rocks.

Congratulation Go shopping ....!!!!!! 





The Droid Incredible by HTC, at it's time, is the future of computing in the palm of your hand. The super-sleek phone is less than a half-inch thick, yet it packs powerful components such as a 1 GHz processor, 8-megapixel camera, and a large high-resolution screen. Featuring the Android OS with Google, the Droid Incredible provides easy access to all your social networks, websites, and thousands of applications, including Google Navigation with turn-by-turn directions.

Price: $115.99